Did You Purchase Solar Panels And Fall Victim To Fraud?
Purchasing and installing a solar panel system has the potential for lowering utility bills and keeping power on during blackouts.
Unfortunately, many consumers are instead falling victim to fraudulent business practices.
Common Deceptive Practices
There are many different deceptive practices consumers are facing. Some include the following:
- Forging names on contracts
- Failing to provide copies of contracts
- Charging more than was agreed
- Not receiving promised tax benefits
- Paying the same or more for electricity after installation
- System not working at all
- Solar sales company in bankruptcy
- Unauthorized credit inquiries
Legal Advocacy For You
State and federal laws prohibit deceptive sales and credit practices, including solar panel sales scams.
Roseman Law Firm, PLLC, fights for consumers in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and Michigan who have been ripped off by solar companies, including solar companies in bankruptcy.
If you have been ripped off by a solar panel company, you may be entitled to compensation that could include:
- Getting your money back
- Cancellation of your loan
- Punitive damages
Reach Out Today For More Information
Free consultations provided.