Your Trusted Lemon Law Resource And Advocate
Attorney Christina Gill Roseman is founder of Roseman Law Firm, PLLC, and is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin. She is a trial lawyer who uses her substantial skills and experience in consumer law to fight for her clients’ rights against car manufacturers and dealerships in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and Michigan.
Thousands Of Successful Cases Against All Major Manufacturers
Attorney Roseman’s trial wins include jury verdicts against Mercedes in 2021, Winnebago in 2019, Hyundai and Chrysler in 2013, and GM and Chrysler in 2010, as well as nonjury verdicts against Kia in 2019 and 2012. These are in addition to thousands of settlements for consumers for cash or new vehicles against other car manufacturers, including Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, BMW, Fiat, Saab, Volvo, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus, Mazda, Infiniti, Subaru, Nissan, Porsche, Land Rover, Mitsubishi, Audi and Jaguar.
For more information on attorney Christina Gill Roseman, please click on the link below to view her complete biography.
Car Manufacturers Know Which Lawyers Will Take Cases To Trial
Only a small percentage of lemon law cases actually go to trial, but the auto companies will know if your lawyer is someone like attorney Roseman who tries cases or instead is one of the many attorneys with lemon law websites who do not try cases. If you go with a lemon law lawyer who does not try cases, the auto companies will know and often offer you far less than what your case is actually worth.
Top Five Percent Of Lawyers In Pennsylvania
Attorney Christina Gill Roseman is well-respected in the legal community. In 2014 and 2016-2021, she was selected for inclusion in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers. Only 5 percent of lawyers in the state were selected.
- She was the 2010-2012 co-president of the Women’s Bar Association of Western Pennsylvania and is currently co-chair of the Continuing Legal Education Committee for the Women’s Bar Association of Western Pennsylvania.
- She was a panelist on at least 14 continuing legal education seminars aimed at training other attorneys on lemon law, dealer fraud and trials.
- She was selected by the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas Arbitration Division to teach court employees and other attorneys about lemon law at a continuing legal education seminar.
- She also presented to lawyers on dealer fraud at five national auto fraud conferences.
- She is Vice-Chair of the Allegheny County Bar Association Court Rules Committee, where she has been instrumental in major updates and revisions to the Allegheny County Local Rules and is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association Civil Litigation Section Council.
Free Legal Help For Your Lemon Car
If you are driving a lemon, don’t delay. You have nothing to lose by contacting an experienced and well-respected lemon law attorney like Christina Gill Roseman. There are no out-of-pocket fees to you.
Contact Roseman Law Firm and Christina Gill Roseman today at 800-745-5259 or email us now. Our fax is 888-588-1983. From our offices in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and Morgantown, West Virginia, we are pleased to help consumers throughout Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and Michigan.