Your Trusted Lemon Law And Dealer Fraud Resource
Attorney Christina Gill Roseman is founder of Roseman Law Firm, PLLC, and is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin. She is a trial lawyer who uses her substantial skills and experience in consumer law to fight for her clients’ rights against car manufacturers and dealerships in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and Michigan.
Thousands Of Successful Cases Against All Major Manufacturers
Attorney Roseman’s trial wins include jury verdicts against Mercedes in 2021, Winnebago in 2019, Hyundai and Chrysler in 2013, and GM and Chrysler in 2010, as well as nonjury verdicts against Kia in 2019 and 2012. These are in addition to thousands of settlements for consumers for cash or new vehicles against other car manufacturers, including Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, BMW, Fiat, Saab, Volvo, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus, Mazda, Infiniti, Subaru, Nissan, Porsche, Land Rover, Mitsubishi, Audi and Jaguar.
For more information on attorney Christina Gill Roseman, please click on the link below to view her complete biography.
Car Manufacturers Know Which Lawyers Will Take Cases To Trial
Only a small percentage of lemon law cases actually go to trial, but the auto companies will know if your lawyer is someone like attorney Roseman who tries cases or instead is one of the many attorneys with lemon law websites who do not try cases. If you go with a lemon law lawyer who does not try cases, the auto companies will know and often offer you far less than what your case is actually worth.
Attorney Christina Gill Roseman: A Trusted And Well-Respected Legal Advocate
- Ms. Roseman has been recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer every year from 2016 through 2023.
- She was also named to the Top 50 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers list from 2020 through 2023.
- She has presented nationally and locally on lemon law, dealer fraud and trial practice for organizations including the Allegheny County Bar Association Civil Litigation Section, the National Association of Consumer Advocates, the National Consumer Law Center, and the Women’s Bar Association of Western Pennsylvania.
- She is also AV Preeminent-rated* by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating.
- Ms. Roseman is the Chairperson of the Allegheny County Bar Association Civil Court Rules Committee, where she has been instrumental in drafting new civil court rules for Allegheny County and revising current rules.
- She is a member of the prestigious Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County, which is by invitation only.
- She was appointed to and served on the Allegheny County Bar Association Civil Litigation Section Council from 2017 through 2022, and is a former Co-Chair of the Women’s Bar Association of Western Pennsylvania.
- Ms. Roseman is the West Virginia Co-Chair for the National Association of Consumer Advocates and serves on the National Association of Consumer Advocates’ Membership Committee.
Free Legal Help For Your Lemon Car
If you are driving a lemon, don’t delay. You have nothing to lose by contacting an experienced and well-respected lemon law attorney like Christina Gill Roseman. There are no out-of-pocket fees to you.
Contact Roseman Law Firm and Christina Gill Roseman today at 800-745-5259 or email us now. Our fax is 888-588-1983. From our offices in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and Morgantown, West Virginia, we are pleased to help consumers throughout Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and Michigan.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.